Where have the last 6 weeks gone?
I can not believe that Wednesday Joey hit the 6 week mark. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant. 6 weeks is a big milestone for us because for the last 6 weeks Josh has been home with us helping and taking care of us and on Monday he goes back to work. We have enjoyed having Daddy home with us. He has been such a great help.
In the last couple of weeks Joey has grown so much. When we went for his 1 month visit he weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz. from 7lbs 8 oz. at his 2 week check. If I had to guess what his weight was now I would say around 10 lbs. He is a solid little boy. He is moving his head all around with little support. I think he looks like a bobble head.
Gabriella has been doing so well at school. She comes home with art projects every time she comes from school. She speaks of her new friends all the time. We went to the pumpkin patch with school and Also DVPG.
While Josh was on his leave he got a big project done at our house. We removed a tree and concrete and extended our yard area. He set a goal and worked hard and got it done. The yard looks great. We look forward to spring when the kids can run around on it.

1 Comments:
At October 28, 2008 6:21 PM,
We 4 Bears said…
Joey is getting big fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home