Bello Family

a peek into the lives of Natalia, Josh and Gabriella and Joseph

Monday, August 04, 2008

Maternity Leave

So today is my first day of Maternity leave. Crazy how fast my pregnancy has gone and here it is I am off until at least the end of January. I have been looking forward to this for a long time not that I don't love my job but I have been really looking forward to spending some time with my little girl since I went back to work full time last January.
The day started out with Gabby waking at 6:45 we snuggled in bed kissed daddy good bye. We lied there for a little bit longer and then went and some breakfast. By this time my mind is already racing and its not even 8am. What am I going to do today? How will my day go? I called my mom for the usual pep talk help and to calm my nerves. By the time we hung up I had folded all the laundry really just 2 loads and put it all away. I felt like I had cabin fever. We got ready and went to the park. This was great we got to see some friends and meet some new ones. We had our first catastrophe Gabby was playing in the sand and someone accidentally shoveled back and it ended up in Gabby's eyes and face. How horrible I felt so lost. Thankfully Rhea's mom was there and helped make it all better. We left early to come home to play with Avery. She and Gabby had a great time playing. I got to visit with Stephanie and then it was time for a nap. Gabriella slept for 3 hours. I took a small nap too. Before I knew it Josh was home and time for dinner. I made yummy pasta with a Creamy Pesto and chicken. I felt pretty domestic. We went and visited with my family for a little while and now it’s almost time for bed. I did get a few calls from my office over the course of the day but they weren’t the OH fuck you didn't do this it was more of how are you doing/ I could tell Tisha missed me as I missed her.

Tomorrow beings another adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home