Bello Family

a peek into the lives of Natalia, Josh and Gabriella and Joseph

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Potty Training

Since Gabby turned 3 Josh and I have been on a mission to get Gabriella to go potty. It has been an up hill battle for sure. Well I was just about ready to throw in the towel when Jan suggested that she spend all her time naked when she has been home well we tried and tried over the past week then today it must have finally clicked. She went potty at Martiza's house. Then she had an accident when she was at her Nono's house but then came home and has gone pee pee 2 times and poop. What a great day for Josh and I. We have jumped up and down. We still have a huge battle but for now we are basking in the glory of having a little girl who uses the potty.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home