Disneyland
I know that is so late but I have been so meaning to share a little bit about our Disney experience so here it goes.
I have always loved Disneyland. It is one of my favorite places to go. This year for Gabriella's 2nd birthday we decided to take a trip down to Disneyland with our favorite traveling companions the Maynards. We got a late start Saturday night we arrived in Anaheim at 2:30 in the morning. We didnt plan on driving all the way down but at the last minute we said what the hell. Which worked out great because we were able to arrive at the park earlier. Sunday we arrived at Disneyland mid morning. Our first ride was the Carousel which Gabriella just loves. Then we were off to see Dumbo. We had a great time there also. We lunched in the park that day. The food was not so bad. An arm and leg yes but still pretty good. We went and Met some of the Princesses. Gabriella was in love with all of them. She now names them it was so cute. We stayed at the park for several hours that day. That night we went to Ca Adventure for the the Electrical Parade. It was so awesome. Monday we spent the day at California Adventure. There was plenty to do there. We went on some rides the kids played in the water. Ca Adventure is no where near as busy as Disneyland. That night we went back to Disneyland for Fantasmic. Gabriella and Jayden both were so excited to see that show. They both loved Mickey Mouse. Yelling Hi Mickey! Tuesday was our last day. We got to ride more rides including space mountain. It was great. We saw the Parade of Dreams which is my favorite parade. For those of you have been and seen the parade that song is so addicting. It is still re-playing in my head. We saw Fantasmic again that night. It was so wonderful. I have always known that I wanted to take Gabriella to Disneyland before she had a sibling and I was little nervous to take her at 2 but I can honestly say this was one my best vacations ever. I loved Disneyland before but I have a new love for it after seeing it through my daughters eyes. The smiles and the laughter. The pointing and waving at the characters melted my heart. All she can talk about is Mickey. Minnie, Donald and the Princesses. So sweet.
PS I cheated and copied this from my myspace blog. I know I am lame but these are my true feelings :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home