House Hunting
Today was a crazy day for us. Its been along time coming. Josh and I have longed for a new home for a long time but for so many reasons we have decided to stay in our quaint little home. Well we have finally come to terms with the fact that we have almost out grown our wonderful home. Friday we met with a mortgage broker to figure out what we could afford. Its amazing how much they will approve you for. So with the knowledge we gained from our Mortgage broker we searched the open house adds and found 10 homes we would be interested in seeing 10 turned into 15 we found 3 we really liked. 2 we loved and if we were able would have written an offer today but we are practical people our house is not ready to sell so we will wait and hope those wonderful homes we saw today will be waiting when we are ready to buy.
As a side note its so hard not to want to move into every house you love. I cant wait til we can do that.
As a side note its so hard not to want to move into every house you love. I cant wait til we can do that.

2 Comments:
At February 21, 2007 3:15 PM,
We 4 Bears said…
Very exciting. Good luck guys!
At February 27, 2007 1:55 PM,
3 Peas in a Pod said…
Good luck...I completely understand what you are going through. I found my dream house on the market last week, but it is totally out of our price range and we like our current home.
I am learning no matter what hous hunting and buying is a lot of work!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home