Hello - this may seem odd and I hope I don't freak you out. My name is Arika and I'm an old friend of Josh's (I wanna say from '98ish) and I happen to be playing on the internet and found the name "Bello". This lead me to your blog page and I couldn't believe it when I saw Josh's face! I am so happy for him, having a wonderful (and insanely adorable) family. Congrat's on the upcoming arrival (god, I hope this isn't to weird - having a perfect stranger congratulate your pregnancy via the internet...). Anywho, I wanted to say hello. It'd be lovely to hear from Josh but I completely understand if that just seems to strange :) My email address is skittllkss@aol.com (Josh if you're reading this, yes it's the same. Some things just don't change!).
1 Comments:
At August 29, 2008 12:43 PM,
MizJaneDoe said…
Hello - this may seem odd and I hope I don't freak you out. My name is Arika and I'm an old friend of Josh's (I wanna say from '98ish) and I happen to be playing on the internet and found the name "Bello". This lead me to your blog page and I couldn't believe it when I saw Josh's face! I am so happy for him, having a wonderful (and insanely adorable) family. Congrat's on the upcoming arrival (god, I hope this isn't to weird - having a perfect stranger congratulate your pregnancy via the internet...). Anywho, I wanted to say hello. It'd be lovely to hear from Josh but I completely understand if that just seems to strange :) My email address is skittllkss@aol.com (Josh if you're reading this, yes it's the same. Some things just don't change!).
Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home